Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I started my wiki with new media is our new culture. But in the beginning of my term paper I changed my topic to New Media and Health Care, which I found more interesting then other topics. This paper shows how new media is reshaping the health care system. Nowadays, many doctors prefer using new media communication tools to communicate with patients. For many, “Hello Health” is one of the newly built systems that will replace the old ones in the U.S. There is no doubt that new media will change the health care system and will begin a new era for health care. I hope to share such a information to my peers to gain knowledge.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your contribution! Health Care and new media are important parts of our lives, and we should know how they will affect us positively in the future.

    ReplyDelete